Distinguish yourself professionally through quality continuing education with Fellowship (FAGD) in the AGD.
You must complete the following requirements to earn your FAGD Award:
- Current AGD membership for three continuous years by December 31 of the year in which the application is received, to begin no earlier than the month of dental school graduation.
- A dental license has not been suspended or revoked within the last five years and is not currently under probation, suspension, or revocation.
- Passing the Fellowship Exam.
- 500 hours of approved CE.
- Attendance at an AGD convocation ceremony, held during an AGD annual meeting, to receive the award (successful candidates are allowed three years following approval to complete this requirement).